We just got home from an outstanding weekend celebrating my dad's 60th birthday celebration. His actual birthday was last week; however, due to scheduling we had to celebrate this weekend. And needless to say, he was surprised (which is difficult to do).
My mom, sister and I planned a gathering for friends and family to come celebrate such an amazing man in our lives. We had over 40 people at my parent's house to simply celebrate with us. It was so nice seeing so many people in one place love the same man that we do. If I have not mentioned it before, I have an amazing dad. He is the hardest working man I know (and would always get everything need completed by 6 for family time), the most random man I know, someone that puts everyone and thing before himself, he is so caring and loving (nothing better than a hug from this man) and he is also the man that I call Daddy. I love him more than words can say. He really is an outstanding man and I am amazed at how blessed I am to have him as my DADDY. Happy Birthday Daddy/Pop-Pops!
No comments:
Post a Comment