Sunday, February 24, 2013

All the Way to State.

Caution...this is a bragging post, I usually am not a bragger (pet peeve of mine), unless it is my child (or Jason).

With that....JASON GETS TO CALL STATE BASKETBALL GAMES this year!  WOO HOO!  I am so very proud of him and I know he is pretty excited about it too.  I know nothing about the referee world (and I do not care to learn now, Jason's deal not mine!), but I do know that when you get the chance to call at the state tournament you do...and when you do it is a big deal!

Jason did not think that he would get to call any state games this year and me not knowing any better just went along with it.  Telling him I was proud of him no matter what. Well...now I am super proud.  He has worked hard and carried himself well and now he gets to go to STATE.

We are heading to the BIG HOUSE!  Well, he is!


No comments:

Post a Comment