Thursday, December 9, 2010

Life's A Changin'....

Callen is 7 weeks old today. Time has flown by...I know it will just continue. I just wish I could stop time just a few moments to cherish and love C up at this age a little longer.

He has become fascinated with his hand...it must be in his mouth at all times and if it isn't he cries until he finds it again. I am just fine with his sucking on his thumb and finger...it makes him happy and entertained, go for it!

I have slept in the recliner with him the past week due to his stuffy nose....he is now spoiled and doesn't really want to sleep in his own bed. We are working on it...baby steps (right?). He is also trying to take the bottle...trying is the key word. I start back to work in three weeks (which makes me cry thinking about it) so he must get use to the bottle. However, the being spoiled thing comes into play and I give in. I tell myself we still have three weeks.

Today I was dressing C and he now fits into his 6 mo shirts....that's right ladies and gents he is 7 wks and wearing 6 mo. shirts. However, he just barely fits in 0-3 pants....he has little legs and a big body. He will slow down at some point right?!?

We have also started a bed time routine with Callen...he is doing great! This too is due to work in three weeks. He takes a bath, sits in front of the fire, then we rock and read some books (he loves books), and then we sing him to sleep. Last night he went to bed at 7:45 and woke up once! He is growing up!

I also ordered Callen's Christmas gifts this year. I believe I went overboard....but he only has his 1st Christmas once! Jason will be so happy when he checks our balance!

Well Callen is rocking and rolling right along...next week is his first round of shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment