Monday, October 3, 2011

Callen's First Scrap and Scab

This weekend Callen experience his first (of what I am sure will be many) scrap. Jason took Callen and I to Seiling to meet my parents so we could spend the week in OKC. While waiting on my parents to arrive at the gas station in Seiling Callen was crawling around on the side walk and went to go crawl in the parking lot(side parking lot, no cars around) and he missed the small change of surface and scraped his chin on the cement. He didn't cry too much, but, it was still his first bleeding experience. My heart broke right then for his pain.

Now, we are left with a scab that is extremely noticable and to top it all off....Callen has his 1 year picture appointment tomorrow, which I have had scheduled since June. So, we will take 1 year pictures with a major chin scab and a big smile. I guess these pictures will just show us how much of a boy he actually is. I know there is photoshop, so maybe we can make the scab disappear in a few pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment